TGASIA Archives

January 2011

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:20:09 -0600
Hi Agnes,

I would have liked to ask your client to give you the IPC document number as I am not aware of this document at all.  We do have IPC-7525 on stencil design, but it does not detail dimensions of the squeegee.  We do have a solder paste print standard being developed by IPC Task group – Nordic, but it is still in task group development.  If you can get any more details, I would be happy to help further.

Best regards,

Dave

David W. Bergman   大山人

Vice President, International Relations

IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries

3000 Lakeside Drive Suite 309S Bannockburn, IL 60015-1249 USA

+1 847-597-2840 tel

+1 847-615-5640 fax

+1 847-867-1388 mobile

Skype: davidbergmanipc