TECHNET Archives

December 2010

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:29:19 -0500
Wow Steve, sorry to hear you broke your leg! But things could have been
worse after that KC135 out of Selfridge ANG did that low pass so close to
you that the wingtip vortices upset your paraglider. It's good that you
didn't have a lot of altitude. Did you ever get the tail number of the
tanker? I wonder why he was flying around where you were?

Anyways good to hear you're safe!

Steve