TECHNET Archives

December 2010

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:18:21 -0800
Re: The European Commission has pointed out that as of April 2009[update] the specific rules for bananas have not been repealed.[14] (Wikipedia)

I guess they let it slip?

Regards,

Ed Popielarski

Sr. Mfg. Engr.