TECHNET Archives

November 2010

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:11:09 -0500
(1) Haven't seen the image.  What size of the wire? If it is 1mil, you have problem for sure.
(2) What is the bonder? Break at neck can be resulted poor optimization.  Did you run DOE before? Over travel, bad parameter, contamination on the pad, etc.
(3) Al to Au is not everybody cup of tea.  You need to pay: either pay for good substrate, good bonder, good operator, pure gold, good wire, clean pad surface, etc.
(4) 2g does not sounds like hi-rel stuff, someone is cutting corners. Don't tell me it flights (better not hit the ground).
Sent using BlackBerry