TECHNET Archives

November 2010

From:
Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:07:01 +0000
"They found it to be a gold coffin of comprehension."

I guess that means something in Sweden.

Yours perplexedly,

--
Eric Christison
Consumer&  Micro group

STMicroelectronics (R&D) Ltd
33 Pinkhill
Edinburgh EH12 7BF
United Kingdom

Tel:	+44 (0)131 336 6165
Fax:	+ 44 (0)131 336 6001

The contents of the email are ST confidential.