TECHNET Archives

November 2010

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:25:42 +0100
Hi all,
as I said, I had a problem with the TCP/IP, probably a virus. Had to remove
all mail programs and reinstall ports, modems and routers and a little more.
Had tog et help from the ISP supplier too. Annoying, but seems as we must
live with such threats.

Anyhow, could not speak to you for a couple of days. Here are the answers:

24a: it's real, a famous wooden cathedral in Kazakstan.

24b:  a resistor made by Ducati

24c: the driver wheel on a 16 mm Bell&Howell projector

24d: the interiour of an Optimus stormsafe light. The burner hose.

24e: Steve's q

24f: a cigarett lighter used by KGB employees

24g: protection plug for the fiber optics on your DVD or TV . The
perspective is misleading your eyes.

24h: typical sailor's compass. Held to eyes like binoculars.

If someone want know more about 24a, I can send offline.

Best /Inge