TECHNET Archives

October 2010

From:
"Glidden, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Glidden, Kevin
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:27:29 -0400
Jack,
I think you are correct.  The question was a hypothetical - I was trying to better understand the behavior.  I think Werner confirmed that pad to trace separation is far less likely a failure mode when compared to barrel or corner cracks.
Thanks!
Kevin