TECHNET Archives

October 2010

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:49:41 -0400
Doug,

Is there solder mask under the conformal coat?  Some of what Bob says would make sense if bare copper could touches the conformal coat. Circuit could have been hot when coffee spilled, making a "caffine oxide" over the one circuit.

Denny Fritz