TECHNET Archives

October 2010

From:
Karen Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Karen Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:09:47 -0400
We are a CM (only). We have 15,000+ unique parts (primarily SMT, but not all).  We also use a combination of dedicated feeders (for long runners, common parts) and otherwise have to change feeders.  We have extra feeders and setup carts (offline setup) that allow us to minimize changeover time on the line.  We are currently near 40 mins changeover time (Siemens), down from 80 mins on average, with a goal of 15 mins changeover for most setups (Lean Mfg project).

Karen H.A. Capps
VP of Finance
(850) 539-2500 x257
(850) 539-2509 Fax#

www.teligentems.com
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail