TECHNET Archives

October 2010

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:04:35 -0700
Well said Dave.
From personal experience, my design group and I would "regularly" sit down
and chat and not necessarily about the projects. I considered these chats as
moments to unwind and without such moments your mind gets all tied up in a
problem and gets stuck in a rut, quite often the wrong rut.
The NTC parts of Technet fulfill the same function, so Inge's efforts are
appreciated.

Having fun.
Ahne.

By the way, I send the Technet e-mails to a separate box and read them when
I need (or take) a break. Keep them coming.