TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:07:08 -0600
Good idea Chet.  I wish we'd done that.  I will be updating our numbering system and when I do,
this will be added.  We didn't use letters initially but soon we changed when we had to deal with
resistors like 0.1 ohms (added the R for the decimal point).

Is there a published listing of the MMM where I can grab a copy?

Bob Landman
H&L Instruments, LLC