TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Chris Mahanna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Mahanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:07:29 -0400
We have 3-4 pages in the A/B-R Users Guide(draft) about 360 degree assessment vs. X/Y.

A comparison that we give is that (with certain assumptions) X/Y Class 3 for a 13 mil hole D+12, is approximately equal to 360 Class 2.
This is our placation to the fabricators to move to electrical 360 registration test.
Of course, they will need to convince the customer.  Another catch-22

Chris