TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Chris Mahanna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Mahanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:49:49 -0400
Occasionally we hear non-green mask blamed for all sorts of malady.  The latest was a wifi antenna that only "passed" (what, I don't know) with green mask.
Is there any truth to this stuff?
Do the manufacturers ever SM-840 qualify non-green?

Chris