TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:15:32 -0700
Be advised mercury containing devices may be an issue in your state as
is in mine.

Another warning is solid state relay failure mode is typically in the
"on" condition, which could cause overheating, so a failsafe backup
would be advised (yes, solder CAN boil!).

Regards,

Ed Popielarski

Sr. Mfg. Engr.

NBS Corporation