TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Christison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:00:10 +0100
You can collect the summaries of the chemical analysis of the bought in
the parts if the analysis was done by a properly accredited lab. After
all if someone can supply you with a certificate of compliance it
shouldn't be a lot of work for them to produce a report of the analysis
they carried out to be able to produce the certificate of compliance..

--
Eric Christison
Consumer&  Micro group

STMicroelectronics (R&D) Ltd