TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:59:47 -0300
Ian, you may have a problem getting him on a flight as I had to smuggle him into the country - the paperwork for a work visa for a garden gnome is just insane, and that tractor is clearly neither ROHS compliant nor CE marked...  luckily the V8 engine allowed him to elude the local police, while cutting a clean swath through a few fields.

Question for Doug, the cleaning guru...  what's best for getting gnome vomit off a boat???  It's worse than when the osprey sit on the top of my mast and decorate the deck...  Maybe I should try some Mountain Dew???

regards,
 - Graham