TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Harvey Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Harvey Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 19:06:50 -0700
Suggestion, Mr. Baker:

Participants in TechNet, with all due respect, are really not your best targets
forsupply chain communication issues.  They are in the production trenches at
both

printed circuitfabrication and assembly levels, fighting all kinds of day-to-day
technical

battles to get quality products out the door.

Better targets for your very worthy objectives, in OEM and EMS company
managements and procurement organizations, may be better reached through such
industry media as

<EMS007.com>, which now includes SMT Magazine.  I'm sure there will other
candidate publications

suggested, right Mike B?

Harvey Miller