TECHNET Archives

September 2010

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:35:22 -0400
You posted that the prize was 500 dollars, then you've posted in the EETimes
message board that the prize was 400 dollars:

http://www.eetimes.com/message-board/other/4207384/Doctoral-Supply-Chain-Survey-with-Reward-for-filling-out--

Then if you actually go to your monkey page, you say that the prize is 500
dollars or a 37-inch LCD TV and the odds will be no more than 1 in 100.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SupplyChainSurveySeptember2010

So what is it? 1 in 300? 1 in 100? $400? $500? A 37-inch LCD TV?

You've posted on the IPC Technet, the IPC Designer Council, you've posted on
SMTnet as well:

http://www.smtnet.com/Forums/Message.cfm?CFID=11760320&CFTOKEN=60636108&CFApp=1&Message_ID=62672&IsPrint=yes

Something still smells fishy...