TECHNET Archives

August 2010

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 06:37:15 -0500
Brian offers:  I have 6 buckets of sweat for sale: excellent for
defluxing! :-)

Can't use it.  It would obviously be an ORH1.  Dangerous stuff.

Doug Pauls

Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
08/03/2010 02:46 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] Temperature

Yup! It's slightly warm these days! I don't believe the cited 46°C
though, as it was measured in Nicosia and was not compensated for urban
heat island effect. My own record (I have a semi-pro weather station) is
43.8°C at 13:58 on 1 Aug. Compensated for altitude (I'm a little higher
than Nicosia), this would be interpreted to 45.4°C ±0.3°C. My highest
heat index is 51.1 at 16:44, also on 1 Aug. And this on a small island,
not in the middle of the Arizona desert!

I have 6 buckets of sweat for sale: excellent for defluxing! :-)

Brian

http://listserv.ipc.org/archives