TECHNET Archives

August 2010

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:10:07 -0400
Clarification: my comment had to do with Canadian business people in general, NOT the company that I am working for, which has done a stellar job, thank you very much.  But as business people Canadians are generally less risk adverse than Americans and business savvy - and it shows. I look at the demise or absorption of some great Canadian companies - Nortel, Dofasco, Stelco, Inco, Hudson Bay, and the list goes on. We are now more a branch plant economy than when I was growing up.

But at least our banks are solvent.  Couldn't resist one nudge. :)  Have a great weekend everyone.
Bev