TECHNET Archives

August 2010

From:
Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Genny Gibbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:38:23 -0600
I appreciate that there are possibly better ways to do things.  There
are both pros and cons to the way we choose.  Right now we are not
looking to change our PN system.  That is a huge project in itself, and
would take months and $$$ to implement.  At the moment our system works
and has worked for this company for over 20 years.
I am just looking for some quick and dirty ideas how someone else with a
similar PN system might choose or has chosen to name a PN for 0.1%
precision.