TECHNET Archives

August 2010

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:21:50 -0500
Hi! Yes, I made the assumption that Jon really meant Pd and not Pt as I
haven't  run into a NiPtAu surface finish on components yet.

Dave

08/24/2010 04:54 PM

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]>, "Roberts, Jon (SA-1)"
cc

Subject
RE: [TN] SOLDERABLIITY ON NICKEL PLATIUM GOLD LEAD FINISH SMT PARTS

Well, jeez, Dave. You beat me to it again. Except I was busy trying to
find my references to soldering with platinum, not palladium.