TECHNET Archives

August 2010

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:02:06 +0100
Hi Carl

Do you clean your end product?

If the answer to that question is no, then has a problem appeared that is considered fixable by using a conformal coating?

If the answer to that question is yes, then don't coat. You will, very probably, be sealing in a problem. Keep in mind that all coatings breathe.

Applying a coating to further protect the connectors might not be necessary.

I hope this helps

Regards

Graham Naisbitt

Email: [log in to unmask]