TECHNET Archives

August 2010

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:25:42 -0400
No, I would not consider it a defect, given the information you have
provided.

IMHO, it is better to optimize toward excess solder than insufficient.

Solder shorts are obvious and easy to troubleshoot, compared to
troubleshooting an intermittent insufficient solder joint.

Guy