TECHNET Archives

August 2010

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:55:59 -0700
Jack could always get creative suggesting that the matt mask eliminates a
complete "polishing" process thereby saving energy as a green
process..........which color  of course it genetrally is......8-)