IPC-600-6012 Archives

August 2010

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
IPC-600-6012<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:47:21 -0700
From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
That's the last straw man! First Don uses humor; then Werner; then
Graham; and now you us one of my pet sayings to reflect IPC
specification loop-hole
Policy. I'm trying to resist (mask) the urge to respond on this forum
and these enticements are tantamount (work reference) to dangling Mt.
Dew in front of Doug.
Dewey