TECHNET Archives

July 2010

From:
Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Werner Engelmaier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 06:40:31 -0400
 Hi Michael,
Nowhere did I say that IS 410 is equal to PC370HR; all I said that both of these Pb-free capable materials are now materials sold by Isola, since Isola gobbled up Polyclad.

 However, int terms of the properties important for Pb-free capability they are not that far apart.
IS 410        [Tg=170C, Td=350C, TE=3.5%, STII=225 ]

 PC 370HR [Tg=170C, Td=340C, TE=2.8%, STII=227 ]
Werner