TECHNET Archives

July 2010

From:
"Jeremias, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jeremias, Michael
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:14:54 +0200

Hello Partners, hi Werner

Pay  attention!

IS 410 is not equal PC 370 HR.

IS 410 is not filled while  PC 370 HR is a filled material with quite
different properties mainly in withstanding lead free soldering
temperatures, if You use it with thick multilayers and through hole
vias.

 Sincerly

Michael Jeremias
Industrial Engineering (OPPI41)