TECHNET Archives

July 2010

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, 李义 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:11:28 +0800
Hi,

More puzzles :)

Ceramic chips will be hurt by mechanical stress which may be introduced during or after your assembly process. Supporting pin allocation,  fixture design mistakes, spelled board to single one, heatsink assembly, etc.

B.R.
Li Yi
H3C R&D DFM Engineer
312 Room, Oriental Electronics Bldg., Shangdi Information
Industry Base, Haidian District, Beijing, PRC(100085)
Tel: 8610 82774692
Fax:8610 82774214
www.H3C.com
Causion:
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from H3C, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!