TECHNET Archives

July 2010

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:39:19 -0400
Yes Inge, the days do pass fast. Some days more than others...

It's been very quiet on the Technet lately. We have the occasional question
here and there, but not like it used to be...even just a year ago. But it
seems like it perks up on Fridays when you have your quiz, and Dave has his
element quiz. So here's your latest quiz:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/quiz15.jpg

At first glance, it looks like some sort of crazy whisk, but that guess
would be too easy. I wonder why the tips of the fingers of this thing are
coated so that they are rounded? That has to be a key to what this thing
does/is...

Steve