TECHNET Archives

July 2010

From:
jan chen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, jan chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:45:09 +0800
Per 4103 SPEC.

IPC-4101B/98  L980141 SH/SH C

L =Material Designator
98= Specification Sheet Number
0141= Nominal Laminate Thickness
SH/SH = Metal Cladding Type and Nominal Weight/ Thickness
 (S refer to Copper, reverse treated electrodeposited, high temperature elongation (IPC-4562, grade 3); H means half oz copper weight )
C = Thickness Tolerance Class C

IPC-4101B/98 E2116 TW RE00

98= Specification Sheet Number
E2116= Reinforcement Style , E calss glass, 2116 reinforcement type
TW = Treated Weight Total
RE = Flow Parameter define as "Rheological Flow"
00 ¨C None Specified

you can find it from ipc-4101 spec.

Best regards!

Jan chen