TECHNET Archives

July 2010

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 07:05:51 -0700
Brian,
A man after my own heart. As I was reading your alliteration, I could
vision the people in the crowd with the eyes rolling around in their
head when I used to spout rambling Deweyisms on any subject that came
up.
Hope you are doing well and good luck on the project. It sounds very
interesting.
Dewey