TECHNET Archives

July 2010

From:
Mel Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mel Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:15:49 -0500
Hi Mike,
Any cooler up your way?
I remember some development components mounted above spring loaded pins
for contact back in the 80s. Some were published at the Electronic
Manufacturing Seminar, China Lake back then. I suppose this looks a
little different but similar principle. Seems to me there was a contact
issue over time and ESS.

Mel Parrish
FSO/Director Training Materials Resources
STI Electronics Inc.
261 Palmer Road
Madison, AL 35758
256 705 5530