TECHNET Archives

July 2010

From:
Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:29:44 -0400
I believe IEEE 315 (was ANSI Y32.2) is the standard you are looking for.
Assemblies and sub-assemblies are both listed as "A".  When I rarely
have to mark sub-assemblies within an assemblies I use A1A1, A1A2, etc.

My regards,
Steve Smith