TECHNET Archives

June 2010

Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:44:01 +0200
Tried to shop the image, not easy, not many bites to manipulate. However,
seems NOT to be polishing debris.  Such stuff use always to spread
uniformally all over the sample's cross section, which is not the case here.
Instead I think the voids are filled with unmolten solder particles  (seem
to be nicely rounded).  That's why I asked for Silver adds.  Recommend a
EDAX on the particles in the voids.  You may avoid voiding the contract by
contraction of the voids?

Inge