TECHNET Archives

May 2010

Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 16:15:59 +0200
Hmmm...so you mean intelligence vs. energy?  Rockefeller vs Ping Pong?  The
assumption is that there is a continuing access to best scientists and
inventors in America.  Let's hope on that.  But lots of ordinary people need
jobs long today.  It's this short perspective I point at.  I was without job
once. Will never forget that hell!

Inge