TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 16:41:24 -0700
I concur. I was involved in testing in the 80s and 90s testing the
different solder mask finishes. Matte finishes clearly had less solder
balling. I believe (I am reaching back in the memory banks now) a
glossometer reading of less than 60 gave best results.

Regards,

Bob Metcalf
Western Regional Manager

Atotech USA Inc
1750 Overview Drive
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730 USA

Mobile: 714-334-7667
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Internet: www.atotech.com

Managing Director: Kuldip Johal

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are business documents of Atotech
USA Inc. and may contain CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY BUSINESS INFORMATION.
 Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of information contained in this
e-mail are prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
dispose of it and not use, disseminate or copy this message or any other
files transmitted with it.

.