TECHNET Archives

May 2010

Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 23:31:43 +0200
I forgot.  There is in fact a metal connection, sort of, that fuses without
explosion, soot and splashing metal drops.  When too high current passes, it
breaks, nicely and with no dramatic aftermats. You are all a foot or two
from it every day, most of you half an hour in the morning and half an hour
or so in the evening. What do i think of?
No, no, no.. Dave Hillman....not you again.  Let others guess first.  Yes, I
know you are a MENSA member...
Inge