TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 11:37:23 -0700
Not sure how this tax subject came to that thread but fwiw, on top of
Federal income tax...

California has 7 income tax brackets
#6: >$47K, 9.55%
#7: >$1M, 10.55%

Then throw in sales tax (9.75% locally) + property tax + vehicle
license fees + fuel taxes + various user "fees" that show up at every
turn in life's road, +, +, +, + yadda, yadda, yadda.