TECHNET Archives

May 2010

Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 08:46:05 -0700
EXQUISITE!

I've played the scenes three times.  What a marvellous achievement to build
that monster i 12 days! Fantastic!  That the release did not work does not
take away the sensational engineering work.  Thanks Mike, I enjoyed that and
will spread it here. You english are outstanding when it comes to technical
madness.

Inge