TECHNET Archives

May 2010

Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 22:59:54 +0200
If you have skilled operators, no such procedures are needed, because the
operator lives with his iron from morning to evening the whole year. He is
so familiar with his tip (hmm) that he registers every deviation from
normal.  Sounds like something produced by a green engineer. If you do not
have skilled operators, then it's better send them on a certification course
than bother about their tips.

(n the other hand you need calibrate minimum once a year to meet many
standards.  We use IR meters, faster, better. )

Inge