TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 08:47:13 -0400
Sounds very logical to me; too many good thing is bad for you.  Replace a bad thing with many bad thing might be good for you? Sorry just wake up the left brain, the right is still sleepy.
Sent using BlackBerry