TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 12:58:41 -0400
Correct me if I am wrong, the eng dept in my past life used cad linked router (a small dentist drill like on robot) directly rout out cct. It is clean, easy, not so fast, doing double side cct can be done by hard wire soldering in a large hole with insulation or edge wrap.  All prototype, demo in a black box type.  No chemical except flux, solvent clean of RMA.  Really low tech (except the router).  You set it up and go home sleep it over, get it in the morning.  Garbage in garbage out (saw someone with a coffee in hand with colorful words standing in front of the little thing many times).  Can't remember the brand name. Just a 10x10 inch small thing with wires hanging out.
Sent using BlackBerry