TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 08:37:30 -0700
My kids have methane production down to a fine art.  Even can produce
in significant volume on demand.  The Son&Heir has moved on to
Methane Big Leagues courtesy of USMC and MRE's.  Hydrogen takes more kit.