TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Kenneth Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Kenneth Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2010 15:59:39 -0400
I have to agree...if you are ok with holes in all of your clothes, nasty
fumes and possible low motility issues :p you can use the home chemical
option.
Radio Shack used to sell all of the stuff needed, not sure if they do today
but I used it all and it worked very well. There are solutions out there for
plating holes as well.
But there are many vendors that can make a board for you for dirt cheap
which Is far easier and cleaner than making them yourself.
Maybe consider wire wrap instead of etching? Just a thought.
Ken