TECHNET Archives

May 2010

Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 22:15:34 +0200
Here is a example on a PWB that fufills Bev's sight on futuristic design and
probably also quality and capability: one of the smallest PWBs in the world,
a  real hitech one for Bluetooth
 .  Mass produced AND cheap AND quality. There is one problem for most of us
:  not easy to compete with a company who got a special Bluetooth group
consisting of 2,000 members!!

I am just curious about the manufacturing cost for such a object.

http://www.sony.net/Products/SC-HP/cx_news/vol30/pdf/bluet.pdf

Inge

PS wonder if it is Sony in the US