TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 09:21:52 -0400
Earl stayed on the DC forum until at least 2004, when I last chatted with him.  I was trying to find him a few years ago and heard that he had gone "off the grid".   I hope that in his last days he was at peace with himself and the world.

Steve Smith