TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2010 14:55:40 -0400
Agree.  When plating line with RH control and constant feedback loop on pHs, temp, metal loading. Etc. That is superior.  In term of consistency, it like comfort food, you go back again just for the taste you have remembered in the pasr.
Sent using BlackBerry