TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Anil kher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Anil kher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2010 15:01:58 +0530
When he retired to the mountains in full knowledge I feel he had found his way.That was his statement on life.
In India we have an old tradition of doing the same thing that he did. All it needs is a clear conscience, happiness in life to give it all up.
Kudos to Earl the Moonman
Anil