TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 12:15:34 -0700
I actually have Earl's book both on CD (535Mb) and hard copy.
He also sent to me for review after he helped me explain to my company the advantages of Concurrent Engineering (he proofed my presentations with extremely valuable feedback).
I felt obligated to buy the final version and am very glad I did.
And though he will be missed I feel extremely lucky to have him touch my life and career as with his help I became better as a Designer and have now moved upwards and am sharing those skills with others (a Moonman requisite "share the knowledge").
I would like to agree with Joyce and nominate Earl "Moonman" Moon for status in the Technet "Hall of Fame".
His input, assistance and knowledge was a great help to many of us and though he signed off due to "political correctness" (something Earl never worried about) he was still an important part of this venerable forum for it's first 5 years.
Just my opinion,
FNK

Frank N Kimmey CID+
Manager - PCB Design